What’s New at IAPCD
- Chairman’s Message: It is with great pleasure that I am announcing a new and innovative approach to membership and…
- IAPCD Annual Meeting at 2014 International Conference on Opioids (ICOO2014): Watch a moderated discussion with thought leaders presenting on key issues in chronic pain management and addiction medicine on the international stage.
- IOM Relieving Pain in America: A Blueprint for Transforming Prevention, Care, Education, and Research: Read this blueprint for action focused on providing relief for people with pain in America.
- The IAPCD News Feed: Updated daily, the IAPCD News Feed is your most convenient single source for finding out about what’s happening internationally in pain and chemical dependency, as news today that will impact your clinical practice tomorrow. Coming Soon, an all new pain and chemical dependency news feed!
- The IAPCD Member Forum: Who understands your problems and clinical challenges better than your colleagues who also treat patients with pain and/or chemical dependency? To facilitate a collegial sharing of ideas, information, resources and answers to questions, problems and challenges, the IAPCD has developed a Member Forum.
- Journal of Opioid Management is the official journal of the International Association of Pain and Chemical Dependency. Join IAPCD and get access to the premier journal on pain management, opioids, addiction medicine. Click here to join today!